Lives in Corpus Christi, Texas and has been married to Marian Hendricks for almost 14 years. He has four amazing children and two terrific grandchildren. Dale graduated from Howard Payne University with a BA in Practical Theology and attended Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He has over years 20 experience helping non-profit organizations in and around South Texas. He also has served at pastor, interim pastor and pulpit supply for churches in the area. Today, Dale is focused on leading Renovator Ministries and its desire to touch lives through the use of Spiritual Formation and Discipleship. He can be reached through text or voice at 361-739-7788 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lives in Nashville, TN and is married to his wife Bonnie for forty six years. He has three wonderful grandchildren. George served as the founding Executive Director of Renovators Ministries from 2005 till 2013. With over 20 years of experience George ministers as a retreat leader, spiritual director, author, blogger and speaker in the area of Apprenticeship to Jesus. He has compiled two workbooks: Light Red for those investigating the necessity for spiritual formation to Christ, and Deep Red for individuals interested in pursuing spiritual formation and soul care through the spiritual practices. He has published on Amazon Kindle two books Grace is not opposed to Effort and From the Hill to the Table and small group resource for Grace is not opposed to Effort. He is currently the senior contributor for Renovator Ministries and Spiritual Director at Reservoir of Love. He can be reached through text or voice at 815-263-6063 or email at email@example.com
God called us to authentically love the church by training, equipping and serving apprentices of Christ for the Glory of His Living Kingdom.
To encourage all to live the Kingdom Life Now- through knowing the constant presence of Jesus Christ: by walking with Him intimately, learning from Him continuously, obeying Him consistently and trusting in Him with complete confidence.
“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe the God of the Bible is the only true God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe a person comes into a right relationship with God by His grace, through faith in Jesus Christ and His atoning death on the cross for all mankind.
- We believe there is a heaven and a hell and that Jesus Christ is returning to judge the earth and to establish His eternal kingdom.
- We believe that bringing God’s Kingdom to Earth is a command that is accomplished by every believer when they obey and trust in everything Jesus said aligning their will with His will.
“I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.”